Someone asked me how to set up Microsoft Word so that she could translate and type some good thing about Mormonism and the Mormon Church in another language (not English). I suspect that other people may be interested in knowing how to do it.
This is a quick explanation but it should be enough. For more information you can visit the Microsoft site
To type text in another language, you should install and enable a keyboard layout.
1. In Microsoft Windows XP, click the Start button, (and Settings), and Control Panel.
2. Click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options, and then click Regional and Language Options.
Note In Classic view, double-click Regional and Language Options.
3. Click the Languages tab, and then under Text services and input languages, click Details.
4. Under Installed services, click Add.
5. In the Input language list, click the language for which you want to install a keyboard layout.
6. If the language that you select has more than one possible keyboard layout, select the Keyboard layout/IME check box, and then, in the list, click the layout that you want.
7. If you want to be able to switch keyboard layouts by using the Language bar, under Preferences, click Language Bar, and then select the Show the Language bar on the desktop check box.Read More